B turned 7 last Sunday and it was a weekend o' celebration. Grandpa Bill was here visiting from California for the weekend. We had a small family celebration on Sunday evening, and then a big party with all of B's friends at an indoor trampoline place on Monday (Columbus Day holiday).
 |
| The birthday boy enjoying his favorite breakfast - choc chip pancakes with whipped cream and sausage |
 |
| The boys with Grandpa Bill |
 |
| Very excited to open a present from his brother. |
 |
| L was very amused by the singing Frankenstein Grandpa Bill brought for Halloween. |
 |
| B's favorite gift of all - a Kindle! This boy LOVES to read - can't ever keep enough books on hand for him! |
|
Here are a few pictures from the party on Monday. I can't post very many because most have other children in them and I don't want to violate their privacy.
 |
| Even L got in on the jumping action. |
I love designing and making cakes. B wanted a Washington National's themed cake and this is what I came up with. I knew I did a pretty good job when C walked into the kitchen and (from a distance) thought there was a real hat on top of the cake!
I had to make a 12 inch, 3 layer cake to accommodate my design. Needless to say, we had a lot left over!
Happy Birthday to my B man! You are the smartest, silliest, and most lovable 7 year old I know!
No comments:
Post a Comment