And my personal favorite and life motto --
Wednesday, November 9, 2011
My latest obsession
Stuck in bed with the flu a couple of weekends ago with nothing but a computer and time on my hands, I finally found Pinterest and am now hopelessly obsessed. I can't think of a better waste use of my time than spending countless hours every night "pinning" cool Internet finds on my virtual "boards" (or, rather, "repinning" all of the cool stuff all of the people I "follow" have already found). I started out with very thoughtful and resourceful pins...interesting recipes (a couple we've already tried), Christmas gift ideas for the kids, potential furniture options for L's soon-to-be big girl room, etc. But as of last night, I have officially crossed the line into completely useless/pointless/time wasting pinning. And since I'll never do anything with any of this stuff, I figured I would share some of my favorite "pins" from last night with you all (that will also perhaps give you a little glimpse into what is my life)....seriously people, this is good stuff.
And my personal favorite and life motto --
And my personal favorite and life motto --
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment