One year ago today, we arrived home from South Korea as a family of five. Happy Family Day to our sweet L! While a year has passed so quickly, the growth and progress you've made on so many fronts is astounding. You are such a blessing to our family. We can't imagine life without you. We love you so much.
Then (1st meeting at foster parents' home) . . .
Now (with her Family Day present - a doggie, of course!). Believe it or not, she's smiling in this picture (her version of "cheese"), though it looks like she is in pain!
I had every intention of posting daily this week, recapping day-by-day our trip to Korea. However, I've been very ill all week and haven't been able to get around to it. I am going to try to do some flash back posts this coming week.
No comments:
Post a Comment